Pat Kozu grew up in Redmond, Washington. He attended college at Central Washington University where he graduated in 2001 with a degree in Criminology. Pat then moved to Spokane where he attended law school at Gonzaga University where he met his now wife. After graduating, Pat and his wife moved back to Western Washington to start their careers as attorneys.
For his entire career, Pat's primary focus has been defending people charged criminal offenses and traffic infractions. Contesting traffic infractions is a large part of Pat's practice. He has successfully contested traffic infractions in courts throughout King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties. After more than a decade of emphasis on traffic infractions, Pat is familiar with negotiating and contesting infractions for the best possible outcome for his clients.
- B.S. in Criminology- Central Washington University (2001)
- Juris Doctor- Gonzaga University School of Law (2005)
- CALI Award for Excellence – Criminal Law
- Washington State Bar
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Spending time with his wife and two daughters
- Discovering new local restaurants and craft breweries