Ms. Shotland represents people in the Bellevue District Court. If you have a City of Bellevue case and your last name begins with the letter P-Z then she will be your attorney unless your case is a Domestic Violence related matter. Domestic Violence cases are handled by Ms. Starr
Ms. Shotland arrived in Seattle in 2019. Previously she worked for human rights nonprofit in Washington DC. She is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Law, where she advised clients on immigration and in plaintiff-side civil rights suits.
- J. D. (2022). University of Washington School of Law
- B. A. French Language and Literature (2012), University of Houston
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defender Association
- National Lawyers Guild
- Well-Known Signs: Models of disability in early modern Islamic law and current American, European, and Pakistani jurisprudence, 31 Washington International Law Journal 463 (2022)
- Targeted but Not Silenced: A report on government surveillance and retaliation against immigration organizers in the United States, with the University of Washington Immigration Clinic and Just Futures Law
In her free time, Elicia enjoys science fiction, blues dancing, and roaming around one mountain range or another.